Monday, November 2, 2020

My Quilting and Crochet Christmas 2020

Twas the Night before Christmas ( Crafting Edition ) 


Twas the night before Christmas and all through the house my wife was stirring with yarn and her hooks

The animal hats she crocheted were hung by the chimney with flare, in hopes that the kids would notice or care.

Our dog nestled and snug in his bed, with visions of fabric stuck on his head.

and Iryna in her knitted slippers and I in my crochet hat

watched her settle in for a quick winters quilt

when out in her office arose such a clatter

I sprang to my feet to see her begin to chatter

she told me of fabric and sewing she did and how her berina was simply off the lid.

her thread on her new quilted blanket gave a luster of mid day to the objects below

when, what to my wondering eyes should appear but a serger and 8 tiny jelly rolls, oh deer.

She whistled and shouted and called me by name

Now Quilt, Sew, Knit and Crochet was her game

Merry Christmas to all and to all Crafty night.




Eh Moose Rug PDF Crochet Pattern

Eh Moose Rug Crochet Pattern PDF  6.00 USD





Papa Noel Santa Headband and Elf Christmas Ornament PDF Crochet Pattern

Papa Noel Santa Headband and 
Elf Christmas Ornament PDF
Free



Blizzard the Reindeer Hat PDF Crochet Pattern

Blizzard the Reindeer Hat Crochet Pattern PDF
6.50 USD



Roma The Happy Penguin Placemat PDF Crochet Pattern

Roma the Happy Penguin Placemat Pattern PDF
Free




Needles The Hedgehog Jelly Roll Rug Pattern

Needles the Hedgehog Jelly Roll Rug Quilting Pattern
10.50 USD




No comments:

Post a Comment