Friday, March 4, 2011

Fairies , Pixies, elves and other thing I can't tell apart

My oldest daughter loves fairies ( like Tinkerbell ) not the type you drive your car on to go to an island or the slang name for a certain group of people whom live in San Fransisco. I have nothing against ether of them, today I am talking about the first group.

 

Pixie - They are usually depicted with pointed ears, and often wearing a green outfit and pointed hats (sound like and Elf )




Fairy - Sometimes the term describes any magical creature, including goblins or gnomes ( great more names )

Elf - In early modern and modern folklore, they become associated with the fairies ( ya that helps sort it out )


My wife has a female friend ( a girl friend ) please note guys never call their guy friends boyfriends, unless they really mean it. Any way my wife has this girlfriend that look exactly like a female version of Carrot Top ( the comedian ). First time I saw her, I did a double take as I never seen Carrot Top with breasts before.

I like to joke around with the kids, I told them this year the easter egg hunt will be different. The hunt will be in our back yard, with a catch, all the chocolate will be unwrapped laying on the grass. ( What the kids know and you might not... We have a dog that leaves his own chocolate treats every day for the kids to pickup in our backyard. )


Actors I can't tell apart Matthew Broderick ( Ferris Bueller's Day Off ) and Jon Cryer ( from Two and a Half Men ).



I hope with all this said, you know how my twisted mind works, and I always mean no harm to anyone, just some good humor, or in my case questionable humor. Which leads me to Charlie Sheen.

Q: Which company asked Charlie Sheen for an endorsement after he was dumped by Hanes following his domestic violence arrest?
A: Fruit-of-the-Loon!

Q: Why did Charlie Sheen threaten his wife with a knife?
A: Because he left his gun in Los Angeles!


Statement: Disneyland was closed to the public Sunday night for Miley Cyrus' Sweet 16 party.
In related news, the Mustang Ranch will be shut down next Friday for a birthday celebration for Charlie Sheen!





Ok, I think i got it .
Elfs- Santa  or Lord of the rings
Pixies Not a clue
Fairies- Tinkerbell and friends

No comments:

Post a Comment