Wednesday, March 2, 2011

One place I would love to see someday.. Australia

My favorite Australian actress is Anna Torv. Mainly because I the the Fox TV Show Fringe.
My favorite Australian animal is the koala bear, the look so cute and cuddly, yet they have huge claw like the wolverine.




My favorite song about Australia, tie me kangaroo down by Rolf Harris


Always thought the kangaroos were the super heroes of the animal kingdom. Kangaroos can hop high and fast, and if you mess with them they can kick the crap out of you, oh and I hear they are good boxers.


I am an animal person, I think really there are only 2 creatures I truly dislike snakes and crocodiles. You may say that is because you fear them. My answer would be yes !

My Mama says that alligators are ornery because they got all of them teeth and no toothbrush, from The Waterboy one of my favorite movies unfortunately not Australian.


I would enjoy scuba diving at the great barrier reef, all the unique and interesting sea creatures would be such an incredible experience. I would even like to see a shark, as long as he was not hungry.

www.irarott.com may soon have an Australian distributor for our products, so if you live in New Zealand or Australia you can buy directly from them.


I Can not end this blog without a mention to one of my favorite Australians, Steve Irwin. I enjoyed his humor and crazy antics for many years.

I'm a proud Australian, a very, very proud Australian.
Steve Irwin

Crikey means gee whiz, wow!
Steve Irwin

1 comment:

  1. I would love to see Australia too... Can i go with you one day? >^,,^<

    ReplyDelete