Tuesday, March 8, 2011

A father and son hunting Trip

One fall morning a young boy, about 12 years old and his father went hunting, the boys father spots a small gathering of trees and tells his son to stay still and be very quiet, as he goes and checks out what is stirring in the trees.


Infant Camoflauge Hat



About 10 to 15 minutes after the father leaves, he hears a blood curdling scream ! He rushes back to his son as fast as humanly possible. He asks the boy what is wrong ?



24x36 original painting acrylic Abstract Fall Road trees Impressionist Modern Contemporary tree Clouds new by derek Collins




The boy says.... When the snake crawled across by boots I didn't move or make a sound.

Slink the Snake - Stuffed Felt Animal Magnet/Keychain/Ornament (Green)



When the Bear was breathing down the back of my neck I did not panic !


Brown Fuzzy Teddy Bear Hat With Ear Flaps and Diaper Cover



But when the two squirrels ran up my pant leg and one said to the other shall we eat them here or take them home, I FREAKED OUT !



Beatrix Potter - Squirrel Nutkin - Little Lovey Pillow



Check out my other unique posts !



Who let the dogs out ?

No comments:

Post a Comment